The Brentham Society is trying to ensure that any vulnerable or self-isolating resident on the estate has the necessary support they need. To that end – in tandem with the Pitshanger Community Association (PCA) we are attempting to set up a network of streets. We are aware that some “whatsapp” groups have already been set up whilst other more informal groups exist (see below for contact details).
- Brentham Way : Vicky Snodin 07985_901_569
- Brunner Road : Dean Horridge 07956_986_573
- Brunswick Rod (1-5) : Martin Hickey 07805_458_041
- Denison Road : Clive Evans 07855_725_614
- Fowlers Walk : Liz Box 07707_899_311
- Holyoake Walk : Holly Smallman 07722_888_053
- Meadvale Road East : Clive Evans 07855_725_614
- Meadvale Road West : Mandy Cuttica 07956_933_885
- Neville Road : Martin Hickey 07805_458_041
- North View : Rhiannon Penny 07866_057_966
- Winscombe Crescent : Vicky Snodin 07985_901_569
- Woodfield Crescent : Lynne Holmes 07804_596_391
Please let us know if others exist and/or if you would be willing to set one up for your street.
You will be aware that May Day celebrations have been cancelled and we now know the organisers of the annual Open Gardens Day, due to be held in June, have cancelled the event. In addition The Brentham Club and grounds are now closed to all members and non-members but Pitshanger Park remains open.