This is a special Community Lockdown Fun Event which we hope everyone will enter whatever their age or level of expertise. We are looking forward to seeing lots of interesting photos! We are hoping to raise a substantial sum for Ealing Foodbank who desperately need funds. Our target is £1,000. Suggested minimum donation is £5 per entrant (not per category) but all donations of any size are very much appreciated.
In the Garden competition, the gardens will be judged, not the photos. There are two categories. Watch the short video on tips here
- Front Garden (Max 4 photos)
- Back Garden (Max 4 photos)
In the Photography competition, categories are as follows with different classes for adults and children (under 16). Watch the short video on tips here
- Flower Photo – Adult/Child (Max 2 photos)
- Animal/Insect Photo (Wild or Domestic) – Adult/Child (Max 2 photos)
- Fruit/Vegetable Photo – Adult/Child (Max 2 photos)
All photos must be taken during lock down and within Brentham Garden Suburb.
Closing date 18th July 2020 – full terms and conditions and how to enter click here
HOW TO ENTER
- Donate to our chosen charity Ealing Foodbank via this link – suggested donation is £5 per entrant (not per category) but donations of any size are greatly appreciated
- Send photos to Brenthamfrontgardens@gmail.com. SUBJECT must be as follows – Category, Name, Address, Adult or Child (eg FRONT GARDEN FRED BLOGGS 99 FOWLERS WALK ADULT). Send an email for each category you wish to enter.
For any further queries contact the organisers on email@example.com