- Strawberry Tea June 21, 2018
- Open Gardens 2018 May 13, 2018
- May Queen Crowned May 12, 2018
- May Day Parade and Open Day at The Brentham Club May 6, 2018
- Brentham Society Annual General Meeting March 3, 2018
- Windows Report February 2, 2018
- The Great Storm – 30 years ago October 15, 2017
- Brentham Finds a Place in the History of Street Trees July 10, 2017
- New Brentham Merchandise March 21, 2017
- Recycling – a local scheme March 15, 2017
Category Archives: Archived News
The Annual General Meeting of The Brentham Society for the year ending August 2017 will be held at The Brentham Club on Thursday 15th March at 8pm. There will be a talk by Kew Gardens’ Mary Done on “The History … Continue reading
24th October 2014 Hive of activity in Meadvale Road this morning as filming equipment is in use outside The Brentham Club and catering vans fill the car park. Anyone know what’s going on? While the cherry picker is on site … Continue reading
On August 4th, as part of its programme of events marking the centenary of the start of WW1, St Barnabas Church held an evening of moving tributes in the form of diary readings with slides, films and ending with a … Continue reading
The Memorial at the corner of Pitshanger Lane and Denison Road has been refurbished and rededicated, thanks to St Barnabas Church with help from the Pitshanger Community Association.
50 former Brentham May Queens now appear in the Archive Gallery. Do you have pictures of those missing?
Following extensive lobbying from residents and The Brentham Society – the double yellow lines which mysteriously appeared at the junction of Ludlow Road and Meadvale Road have now gone. Well done all!
As Britain and the world commemorates the Great War 1914 – 1918, read John Noppen’s first hand account in his recently discovered war diary. John was injurded at the Battle of Neuve Chappelle but survived and his daughter Muriel was a Brentham … Continue reading