- Brentham Society AGM February 14, 2019
- Brentham Fireplace November 20, 2018
- Brentham’s Roll of Honour November 5, 2018
- Brentham makes the top ten October 29, 2018
- Vote for Brentham October 3, 2018
- Guided Walk Around Brentham Garden Suburb September 16, 2018
- Strawberry Tea June 21, 2018
- Open Gardens 2018 May 13, 2018
- May Queen Crowned May 12, 2018
- May Day Parade and Open Day at The Brentham Club May 6, 2018
Category Archives: Archived News
50 former Brentham May Queens now appear in the Archive Gallery. Do you have pictures of those missing?
Following extensive lobbying from residents and The Brentham Society – the double yellow lines which mysteriously appeared at the junction of Ludlow Road and Meadvale Road have now gone. Well done all!
As Britain and the world commemorates the Great War 1914 – 1918, read John Noppen’s first hand account in his recently discovered war diary. John was injurded at the Battle of Neuve Chappelle but survived and his daughter Muriel was a Brentham … Continue reading