- Fred Perry returns to Brentham September 19, 2019
- Open House : Brentham Walk September 15, 2019
- Brentham Club’s Fred Perry Café July 3, 2019
- Strawberry Tea June 11, 2019
- Summer of Rockets – Filming in Brentham June 1, 2019
- Open Gardens 2019 May 20, 2019
- Fallen Oak Tree May 6, 2019
- May Day Parade and Open Day at The Brentham Club May 4, 2019
- May Day Registration March 3, 2019
- Brentham Society AGM February 14, 2019
Category Archives: Archived News
24th October 2014 Hive of activity in Meadvale Road this morning as filming equipment is in use outside The Brentham Club and catering vans fill the car park. Anyone know what’s going on? While the cherry picker is on site … Continue reading
On August 4th, as part of its programme of events marking the centenary of the start of WW1, St Barnabas Church held an evening of moving tributes in the form of diary readings with slides, films and ending with a … Continue reading
The Memorial at the corner of Pitshanger Lane and Denison Road has been refurbished and rededicated, thanks to St Barnabas Church with help from the Pitshanger Community Association.
50 former Brentham May Queens now appear in the Archive Gallery. Do you have pictures of those missing?
Following extensive lobbying from residents and The Brentham Society – the double yellow lines which mysteriously appeared at the junction of Ludlow Road and Meadvale Road have now gone. Well done all!
As Britain and the world commemorates the Great War 1914 – 1918, read John Noppen’s first hand account in his recently discovered war diary. John was injurded at the Battle of Neuve Chappelle but survived and his daughter Muriel was a Brentham … Continue reading