On June 16 2011, an Ealing Civic Society plaque was unveiled at the Brentham Club. Fred was a member of the Brentham Club from 1919 – 1935 where he played tennis and won their Championship in 1926 and 1927, before going on to win Wimbledon in 1934,1935 and 1936.
The plaque was unveiled jointly by the Mayor of Ealing, John Gallagher and Roger Draper, CEO of the Lawn Tennis Association. Also in attendance were several local dignitaries including local MP Angie Bray, Leader of Ealing Council Julian Bell, several fellow councilors, and Members of the Brentham Society and Ealing Civic Society.
- Brentham Club – New Social Membership – Special Deal March 23, 2017
- New Brentham Merchandise March 21, 2017
- Recycling – a local scheme March 15, 2017
- Annual General Meeting March 2, 2017
- May Day Registration February 24, 2017
- Conservation under threat? February 18, 2017
- Merry Christmas to all in Brentham December 20, 2016
- AGM – postponed October 4, 2016
- Open House Weekend – Guided Tours September 12, 2016
- Missing Pet – can you help? July 28, 2016