On June 16 2011, an Ealing Civic Society plaque was unveiled at the Brentham Club. Fred was a member of the Brentham Club from 1919 – 1935 where he played tennis and won their Championship in 1926 and 1927, before going on to win Wimbledon in 1934,1935 and 1936.
The plaque was unveiled jointly by the Mayor of Ealing, John Gallagher and Roger Draper, CEO of the Lawn Tennis Association. Also in attendance were several local dignitaries including local MP Angie Bray, Leader of Ealing Council Julian Bell, several fellow councilors, and Members of the Brentham Society and Ealing Civic Society.
- Fred Perry returns to Brentham September 19, 2019
- Open House : Brentham Walk September 15, 2019
- Brentham Club’s Fred Perry Café July 3, 2019
- Strawberry Tea June 11, 2019
- Summer of Rockets – Filming in Brentham June 1, 2019
- Open Gardens 2019 May 20, 2019
- Fallen Oak Tree May 6, 2019
- May Day Parade and Open Day at The Brentham Club May 4, 2019
- May Day Registration March 3, 2019
- Brentham Society AGM February 14, 2019