On June 16 2011, an Ealing Civic Society plaque was unveiled at the Brentham Club. Fred was a member of the Brentham Club from 1919 – 1935 where he played tennis and won their Championship in 1926 and 1927, before going on to win Wimbledon in 1934,1935 and 1936.
The plaque was unveiled jointly by the Mayor of Ealing, John Gallagher and Roger Draper, CEO of the Lawn Tennis Association. Also in attendance were several local dignitaries including local MP Angie Bray, Leader of Ealing Council Julian Bell, several fellow councilors, and Members of the Brentham Society and Ealing Civic Society.
- Brentham Finds a Place in the History of Street Trees July 10, 2017
- Brentham Open Gardens June 4, 2017
- Brentham Club Open Day and May Day Parade May 11, 2017
- Brentham Residents’ Opinion Survey May 4, 2017
- 2017 Open Gardens April 16, 2017
- Brentham Club – New Social Membership – Offer Closed March 23, 2017
- New Brentham Merchandise March 21, 2017
- Recycling – a local scheme March 15, 2017
- Annual General Meeting March 2, 2017
- May Day Registration February 24, 2017